dreams or aspirations

My name is Heldegardes sapani the youngest child of two brothers. My goal in elementary school was to be a doctor, but after I was in junior high school. my dream to be a doctor faded because I did not dare with the sick like an accident, let alone hear the words of friends, "if so the doctor had to keep the corpse all night". That's where I'm afraid of being a doctor. But I am not interested in becoming a doctor anymore. After I graduated from Junior High School, I chose to continue my studies at Vocational High School, I chose the multimedia department. multimedia is a computer user to present and combine text, image sound, animation, audio and video aids (Tool) and (Link). and after I graduated from Vocational High School, I chose to study at UNTAN, the IE department, and I dreamed after graduating from UNTAN I wanted to work in the office and I wanted to have a private car to bring my parents and family on a walk. and I want to get a steady partner and love family. I want minimalist home minimalist home is a small house that can be in modern design like in this modernization era, live how we can arrange, decorate the interior space and exterior of our house to the modern look house. Also the definition of a minimalist home is simple, has a wide opening, paint colors tend to monochrome with a touch of accent-line accents are very sturdy.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traveling